Radio Day is the professional holiday of workers in all sectors of the communications industry. To mark the Radio Day, RSCC employees were awarded RSCC honorary badges and diplomas and Certificates of Honor from the Federal Communications Agency for many years of conscientious work that contributes to the effective development of space communications in Russia.
The Certificate of Honor of the Federal Communications Agency were awarded to:
• Volkov Nikolay Semenovich, chief specialist in information security of the, IT infrastructure department
• Filatov Viktor Anatolyevich, engineer, oversight and management department of the Dubna SCC
• Shelukhin Dmitry Olegovich, chief specialist, department of television and international sales.
Honorable Mention by the Federal Communications Agency goes to:
• Boyarova Polina Viktorovna, engineer, operational management department, Khabarovsk SCC
• Krasnoselskaya Maria Igorevna, chief specialist, technical support of hardware and software systems;
• Loban Ivan Ivanovich, leading engineer-head of the information systems group, Bear Lakes SCC
• Makeev Eduard Valentinovich, deputy director, Dubna SCC
• Obednin, Konstantin Aleksandrovich, workman in comprehensive maintenance of buildings and structures of the Zheleznogorsk SCC
• Orzhevsky Andrei Igorevich, production process engineer, Bear Lakes SCC;
• Pavlova Alina Aleksandrovna, HR manager, Bear Lakes SCC.
The honorary badge of RSCC, 1st Degree, For personal contribution to the development of space communications,
was conferred on:
• Kuznetsov Sergey Igorevich, chief specialist, spacecraft platforms department
• Politov Victor Vasilievich, chief specialist, head of energy supply group
• Rudykh Vladimir Nikolaevich, 1st category engineer, spacecraft platform department
• Smirnov Sergey Viktorovich, head, digital television department.