The award ceremony in the field of satellite communications, Telesputnik Awards, established by the reputable Telesputnik Publishing House, will be held for the first time on April 25, 2018 as part of the business program of the Sviaz-2018 exhibition (Moscow).
According to the founders of the Prize, the main objective of Telesputnik Awards is to pay tribute to the leaders of the satellite communication industry for outstanding accomplishments in the Russian market. In 2018, the Awards focus on the VSAT market.
Telesputnik Awards - 2018 will be given in six main nominations: Breakthrough of the Year, Person of the Year, Provider of the Year, Best VSAT Project in Corporate Sector, Best Socially Important VSAT Project, and Most Active VSAT Dealer.
The jury includes:
- Maxim Mуsev, Director, Department of Infrastructure Projects, Ministry of Communications of Russia
- Ksenia Drozdova, RSCC Deputy Director General for Business Development
- Mikhail Demin, Director General, NTV+
- Alexey Kholodov, Director General, Tricolor TV
- Nikolai Orlov, Regional vice-president of Eutelsat S.A.
- Sergey Pekhterev, Head of AltegroSky Group
- Valentin Anpilogov, Ph.D., Deputy Director General, ZAO VSAT-Tel.
Official site of Telesputnik Awards: http://sat.telesputnik.ru/